Sunday 18 November 2012

Relaxing...

Well, its a relief to have everything handed in, now its just waiting for the marks....seriously nervous! But at the end of the day, it is out of my hands now and i know i did the best i could. That is enough for me! Anyhoo, i've had a lovely weekend chilling out, went to a charity gig on friday called Music Vs Cancer, had work on saturday through the day and then a nice night in with a bottle of wine and the american office with Tom. Sunday was a brilliant end to the weekend with a day off, visit to toms parents and then cooked our dinner and lazed in front of the t.v a bit! All in all its been a great relax....that cant last forever!! Tomorrow is the start of my new project. Time to research research research !! and also finish the dreaded dissertation...well it will all be worth it! Thinking about my dissertation though i was looking into an artist called Rob Ryan. He's really inspiring and his work is beautiful, i thought i would share some images and links with you :)


 
"Countless moons circle countless planets, and countless planets circle countless stars.

Stars and galaxies rotate eternally and you and I circle each other for you are my universe entirely and I will always be yours"


No comments:

Post a Comment