Tuesday 12 November 2013

Upcoming Event!!

Well, I haven't posted in this space for a while, but i have good reasons! Recently acquired more hours at work (need more money to pay for fabrics and lovely things!) so I have been totally swamped. Of course, keeping up with my business after hours and still holding on to the dream that Rosebud Casson can one day be my full time job :)

Anyhoo! In the spirit of getting my name about and launching my work, I am taking part in a lovely craft fair in Hart Village, Hartlepool! It's going to be a lovely event, and even includes a baking competition judged by the Village Vicar! Come along to see my first OFFICIAL collection and get some stocking fillers for your loved ones :) It will be a great event to see some amazing local talent.


No comments:

Post a Comment