Tuesday 1 April 2014

Comment. Like it. Share it. Win it.

Banner made by Kristie Lee Hope.

So,this year has brought some amazing things along with it already, and it's only April 1st! Although i can't always see it, a lot of great things have happened and i've come such a long way since i started out on my own, and i'm really really proud of myself and the work ive created over the last few months. Exhibiting at SEWN and launching my very own official website were just two highlights of the past three months, and i cant wait to see what else in store!

Anyhoo, to get on with it (so to speak) the reason i am writing this blog post is that I wanted to thank everyone for the overwhelming support over the past few years when i first made the choice that i wanted to be a designer! Therefore, i've organised my  biggest giveaway yet!!! To take part in this bonanza, head over to my Facebook Page now and follow the instructions!!!

Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment