Sunday 7 September 2014

40 years a slave....

Hello!

Once again, i have let my posts slip and have neglected my poor little blog, i have however been really busy! (i know i know i can hear you thinking 'Excuses Excuses!!') but between working and the mountains of plans we seemed to dive straight into we have been very busy bodies indeed! 

Anyhoo, to get back on point.....Recently we went to Keswick to celebrate a gorgeous couples 40th wedding anniversary. I wanted to get something really special for them to remember the event by and had only just seen that my good friend Jess had started engraving glass! Any shape of form, you name it! So i thought, what could be more personal than personalised engraved wine glasses?!

So i drew out the design i wanted (added a couple of my own trademark creepy crawlies) and Jess intricately engraved them on two beautiful wine glasses for me. I love them! (and so did the couple thankfully!) If you are interested in your own engravings wether its for a thoughtful gift or something for yourself, get in touch with Jess HERE.




Here are a couple more snaps from the night of celebrations....









No comments:

Post a Comment