Tuesday 23 September 2014

New beginnings...


I've been wanting to jazz up my logo for a while, but didn't want to go too over board and was struggling to think up something to make it more interesting yet keeping it super simple still. I was looking through some photographs i have taken since i got my new camera and voila! I found some images of a Burnett Moth i had taken a few months ago on a windy stroll up North Gare (otherwise known as the Blue Lagoon). It's colours are so simple yet striking, and i thought - why not! My work is largely based on nature and insects in particular, so why not jazz it up with a little friendly Burnett Moth :) So here it is! I hope you like it x

To go alongside this little chap, i will soon be launching my brand new etsy shop!!!! Keep your peepers peeled.....

No comments:

Post a Comment