Friday 23 August 2013

Illustrations.

Recently I've been looking through the illustrations i did towards my major project at uni and i really want to start getting back into them. I feel like i need to make them more personal and more 'me', and i also need to get a new work load together! I've been finding a lot of inspiration from magazines like Mollie Makes and Oh Comely. They are such lovely magazines with original projects and inspirations in them, I look forward to getting my new magazines through my letter box every month :D I'm currently looking at re-branding myself and my logo, getting ready to start and work towards a new collection from Rosebud Casson. It's really exciting with all these ideas whizzing round my head and now i just need to make them into something real and in front of me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment